Business Online Payroll
Manage Your Payroll with Ease and Efficiency
Business Online Payroll offers an automated approach to payroll using a unique blend of technology and people to provide you with simpler processes, and lower costs. You have easy access to run payroll, approve payroll and print checks. From the Account Center Dashboard, you'll have access to payroll information, reporting, employee information and more. In addition, Business Online Payroll facilitates payroll tax payments on your behalf.
HRAdvisor is an additional option providing you peace of mind with legal resources. You'll have access to:
- Compliance posters and forms
- Compliance Guarantee
- How-to guides
- Business forms
- Reminder alerts
Additional features of Business Online Payroll include:
- Year-end W-2s and 1099s
- New Hire reporting
- Account package export (QuickBooks, MYOB, etc)
- Employee Online Self-Service Portal
Contact an Arvest Treasury Management Specialist
Important Deposit Account Disclosure Information:
- Fees are subject to change with prior notice, at the bank's discretion.
- Fees could reduce earnings on interest-bearing accounts.
- Complete deposit account disclosures containing terms and fee information are available on request.
- Accounts left unattended for long periods of time may be charged Dormant Account fees. See a financial service representative for details.
*As a subscriber to the HR compliance tool, you are protected during the term of your subscription by the HR Compliance $25,000 Guarantee:
- If your enrolled business, which has properly posted and displayed all of the most current, required Federal and State Department of Labor postings downloadable from the HR compliance tool, receives a citation from the U.S. Department of Labor or a state Department of Labor requiring your enrolled business to pay a fine for improper posting content, we will reimburse any governmental fines actually paid by your enrolled business for such improper posting content, up to Twenty Five Thousand Dollars ($25,000).
- In order to make a claim under this Guarantee, we require that you promptly provide us with a copy of any citation for improper posting content that your enrolled business receives, that you cooperate with us in its investigation regarding the factual basis for such citation, and that you cooperate with us to permit it to challenge the imposition of any fine which we reasonably believe is improper.