Business Online Payroll
Manage Your Payroll with Ease and Efficiency using Arvest Business Online Payroll
Business Online Payroll allows you to process payroll whenever and wherever you want. With an easy-to-use intuitive online interface, payroll can be completed with one click in seconds or using our 3-step process that takes only minutes.
Business Online Payroll is an affordable alternative to pricey traditional payroll services and offers more features than budget payroll software.
When you use Business Online Payroll your payroll taxes are paid on your behalf, allowing you to focus on your business and no longer worry about tax reminders, 940s and 941s. Our IRS penalty safeguards protect you from payroll tax penalties.
Arvest Bank's Online Business Payroll service allows you to focus more time on your business and less time on payroll. Visit the Online Business Payroll site to learn more and get started or contact a local Treasury Management representative today.GET STARTED
Employer Advantage is a professional employer organization offering an outsourced HR Solution.
Employer Advantage provides services to assist your business with:
- Payroll and Payroll Management
- Employee benefit management
- Worker's compensation management
- Compliance management
- Employee screening
- Updated government forms
- and so much more
With Employer Advantage you are free to concentrate on your business without the challenges or distractions associated with "the business of employment." More than a service provider, Employer Advantage is an extension of your management staff adding years of nationwide trust and dependability.
To learn more about how Employer Advantage can help you with your business contact a Treasury Management Advisor today.
Contact an Arvest Treasury Management Specialist
Important Deposit Account Disclosure Information:
- Fees are subject to change with prior notice, at the bank's discretion.
- Fees could reduce earnings on interest-bearing accounts.
- Complete deposit account disclosures containing terms and fee information are available on request.
- Accounts left unattended for long periods of time may be charged Dormant Account fees. See a financial service representative for details.
*As a subscriber to the HR compliance tool, you are protected during the term of your subscription by the HR Compliance $25,000 Guarantee:
- If your enrolled business, which has properly posted and displayed all of the most current, required Federal and State Department of Labor postings downloadable from the HR compliance tool, receives a citation from the U.S. Department of Labor or a state Department of Labor requiring your enrolled business to pay a fine for improper posting content, we will reimburse any governmental fines actually paid by your enrolled business for such improper posting content, up to Twenty Five Thousand Dollars ($25,000).
- In order to make a claim under this Guarantee, we require that you promptly provide us with a copy of any citation for improper posting content that your enrolled business receives, that you cooperate with us in its investigation regarding the factual basis for such citation, and that you cooperate with us to permit it to challenge the imposition of any fine which we reasonably believe is improper.