Remote Deposit Capture For Business
Deposit Checks from Your Office or On the Go
Remote Deposit Capture (RDC) is designed to minimize the need for daily visits to the bank to make check deposits, offering your business a safe, easy, and secure way to deposit checks. Checks along with invoices or remittance items, can be scanned with a desktop scanner or via mobile application for on-the-go deposits.
RDC is ideal for businesses that have regular check deposits or do not make frequent deposits of checks received due to the inconvenience of driving to a branch.
Traditional RDC utilizes a compatible check scanner that attaches to your Windows® or Mac® PC and is used to scan and deposit checks. You may also take advantage of our Mobile RDC solution, available by downloading the mobile application.
Key Benefits of Remote Deposit Capture:
- Securely process deposits while saving time and fuel, increasing productivity and improving cash flow.
- Stay more organized and reduce the risk of lost or misplaced payments by scanning checks upon receipt.
- Reduce risks associated with sending employees to the bank (accident, robbery, etc).
- Mitigate check fraud by accelerating returned item notifications and faster deposit times.
- Improve efficiencies and lower cost by streamlining operations.
Download the Mobile Business RDC app
Connect an Arvest Business Specialist