Arvest Education Center
If you’re looking to gain control of your finances, the following information can help. Learn more about bad money habits, keeping financial records, online banking and more. You’ll also find calculators to help you with your saving and spending habits.
Learn more about smarter money management and how to improve your finances.
- 7 Bad Habits to Curb Now
- Debit Cards
- Developing a Financial Strategy
- Spending Plan Beats Budgeting
- Ten Reasons to Bank Online
- Glossary of Financial Terms
These calculators can help you make smarter financial decisions and put together your financial plan.
- Entertainment Planner
- Rework Your Budget
- Saving for a Goal
- Travel Budgeting
- Holiday Gift Log
- How long will it take to pay off my credit card?
- How long will it take to pay off my loan?
- How much will my loan payment be?
- How soon can I eliminate my debts?
- How much can I afford to borrow?
- How much will my savings grow?
- Should I consolidate my loans?
- Auto loan vs. home equity?
- What is my loan rate?