WITH ARVEST GO
DOWNLOAD THE APP TODAY
Go for Convenience
The Arvest Go mobile banking app gives you faster, easier control over your bank accounts.
- Log in quickly using one of multiple secure options on your compatible device, such as fingerprint and facial recognition or your secure passcode.
- Optimized for mobile phones or tablets and compatible with dark mode.
Go for Card Management
With our new Card Management feature, you can now temporarily lock your Arvest debit or personal credit card instantly* if lost or stolen.
If you find your card, you can unlock it and start using it right away!
Go for Customization
Enjoy a personalized experience every time you log in!
- Setup and manage alerts and notifications to stay informed on your account activity.
- Customize your experience by adding a profile photo and designating favorite accounts.
- See account balances without having to log in, using Quick View or widget.
Ready. Set. Go!
Getting started on the app is easy.
- Download the app via the Apple App Store® or Google Play™.
- Sign in with your current Arvest online banking Login ID and password.
- Begin using Arvest Go today on your compatible iPhone® or Android™ device.
If you are not currently an Arvest Online Banking customer, visit an associate in your local branch or call us at (866) 952-9523 to get your Login ID.
Arvest does not charge a separate fee for mobile banking. Text messaging and data charges may apply. Please see your wireless carrier for details regarding your plan.
Fees and restrictions may apply to Arvest Mobile Check Deposit and BillPay services.
A supported mobile device, web access and enrollment in online banking are required to use the Arvest Go app. You may request your bank account credentials before or after downloading the app.
*Locking a card in Card Management only affects the individual physical card. It does not cancel the card or close the account. Also, please note that locking a card does not affect any recurring or previously scheduled payments you have set up. They will still continue to process unless you cancel them separately.