Our best personal checking account
Enjoy the Club discounts along with higher overdraft protection, free checks and additional complimentary services. The Preferred Club Checking account includes Family Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance and Family IDProtect®.
- Free debit card
- Up to $1,000 of overdraft protection
- Free online banking and mobile banking
- Free stop pays and notary services
- Unlimited Online BillPay
- No fee on cashier’s checks (2 per day)
- No fee on money orders (2 per day)
- Free checks
- No foreign exchange fee
- Earns interest
- $30,000 Family AD&D Insurance
- Family IDProtect®
- Money Market:
- Premium interest rate/no minimum balance required
- Based on relationship
- Avoid the $18 monthly fee with any of the following:
Other Ways You Can Apply
Account Disclosure Information:
- $50 initial deposit required to open account.
- Complete deposit account disclosures containing terms and fee information are available upon request.
- Checking accounts with no activity for 12 months may be charged Dormant Account Fees. See a financial sales representative for details.
- Deposit Agreement Addendum must be signed by parent or guardian if under the age of 18 years.
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield will depend upon the balance in the account as shown on the Rate Chart . The interest rate and annual percentage may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on the account weekly. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks). Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to the account monthly. If the account is closed before interest is credited you will not receive the accrued interest. Fees could reduce earnings on interest-bearing accounts.