Preferred Club Checking Account
Arvest Preferred Club - Our Best Personal Checking Account
Enjoy the Club discounts along with higher overdraft coverage, free checks and additional complimentary services. The Preferred Club Checking account includes Family Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance and IDProtect®.
- Free debit card
- Up to $1,000 of overdraft coverage (subject to approval)
- Free online banking and mobile banking
- Free stop pays and notary services
- Unlimited Online BillPay
- No fee on cashier’s checks (2 per day)
- No fee on money orders (2 per day)
- Free checks
- No foreign exchange fee
- Earns interest
- $30,000 family AD&D Insurance coverage
- Avoid the $18 monthly fee with any of the following:
- $20,000 in consumer deposits or consumer loans
- $25,000 in combined consumer loans and deposits
- $100,000 in mortgage loans
- $50,000 in brokerage assets
- Qualified managed trust
Connect with our specialist & apply
Give Us a Call(855) 316-5232
- $50 initial deposit required to open account.
- Complete deposit account disclosures containing terms and fee information are available upon request.
- Checking accounts with no activity for 12 months may be charged Dormant Account Fees. See a financial sales representative for details.
- The interest rate and annual percentage yield will depend upon the balance in the account as shown on the Rate Chart . The interest rate and annual percentage may change. At our discretion, interest rates on accounts may change daily. Interest begins to accrue no later than the business day we receive credit for the deposit of non-cash items (for example, checks). Interest will be compounded monthly and will be credited to the account monthly. If the account is closed before interest is credited you will not receive the accrued interest. Fees could reduce earnings on interest-bearing accounts.
*subject to approval