Arvest Family Card
Share Your Credit Line with Family Members
Arvest Family Cards allow account holders to provide other individuals with access to their credit line through separate cards. The primary cardholder sets limits for individual cards. Family Cards are an ideal solution for parents who want to make sure their teens or college-aged family members have funds available when needed, especially in emergencies.
Arvest Family Cards are available for Arvest Visa Signature®, Platinum and True Rate cardholders.
Benefits of the Arvest Family Card include:
- Flexibility – you set the monthly limit per card
- Convenience – use anywhere Visa® is accepted
- Security – Each card has a unique number and is much more secure than carrying cash
- Versatility – Add users and change monthly limits easily
- Rewards – As an Arvest Visa Signature® or Platinum cardholder, you are automatically enrolled in Arvest Flex Rewards™. Earn points on everyday purchases and redeem your points for a variety of rewards.
For More Information
- The primary cardholder will need to provide their current Arvest credit card number, current physical address and phone number.
- A joint cardholder is not required (optional).
- Both the primary and joint cardholder (if any) will need to sign and date the addendum before submitting.
- Please read all terms of the addendum carefully before signing and returning. You will receive a confirmation via mail if your application has been accepted and will receive your card(s) in 5-10 business days.