Arvest Family Card
Share Your Credit Line with Family Members
The family card allows an account holder to provide another individual with access to their credit line through a separate card. The primary holder sets a limit for the family card. It’s an ideal solution for parents who want to make sure their teen or college-age family members have funds available when needed, especially in emergencies.
Benefits of the Arvest Family Card include:
- Flexibility – you set the monthly limit per card
- Convenience – use anywhere Visa or Mastercard are accepted
- Security – Each card has a unique number and is much more secure than carrying cash
- Versatility – Add users and change monthly limits easily at www.securitybankcard.com
- Rewards – Sign up for the optional Arvest Rewards program and earn points on every purchase. Redeem points for a variety of rewards. To sign up for the Arvest Family Card feature, you must be a current cardholder of the Visa® Classic, Mastercard® Classic, Visa® Gold or Visa® Platinum credit card. Sign up today!
FOR MORE INFORMATION
- The primary cardholder will need to provide their current Arvest credit card number, current physical address and phone number.
- A joint cardholder is not required (optional).
- Both the primary and joint cardholder (if any) will need to sign and date the addendum before submitting.
- Please read all terms of the addendum carefully before signing and returning. You will receive a confirmation via mail if your application has been accepted and will receive your card(s) in 5-10 business days.