Your Visa Signature® Card Guide to Benefits
YOUR VISA SIGNATURE® CARD GUIDE TO BENEFITSPRINT VISA SIGNATURE GUIDE TO BENEFITS
Benefits in effect as of February 1, 2021
Your Visa Signature® Guide to Benefits describes the benefits in effect as of 2/1/21. Benefits information in this guide replaces any prior benefits information you may have received. Please read and retain page location for your records. Your eligibility is determined by your financial institution.
Your Arvest Visa Signature® card is your passport to everyday rewards and once-in-a-lifetime experiences. In addition to the Relationship Rewards you earn, you have instant access to special perks and benefits like these:
- Explore your world with incredible travel packages, select savings and upgrades. Also, enjoy a premium collection of benefits at a selection of the world’s most intriguing and prestigious properties with the Visa Signature Luxury Hotel Collection at visasignaturehotels.com.
- Enjoy unique dining experiences, special benefits and discounts from top retailers.
- Let your complimentary Visa Signature Concierge* service help with travel and entertainment plans, dining reservations and more.
Please retain this web page location for the future. It describes in detail some of the important perks and benefits available to you, and will help you enjoy your Arvest card. Look below for additional information on Visa Signature card perks and benefits.
* Arvest Visa Signature cardholders are responsible for the payment of any and all charges associated with any goods, services, reservations or bookings purchased or arranged by the Visa Signature Concierge on cardholders’ behalf. Any such purchases or arrangements are solely between the cardholder and the respective merchant, and Visa is not a party to the transaction. All goods and services subject to availability. See full terms of service at visasignatureconcierge.com.
For questions about your balance or account activity, call the toll-free customer service number on the back of your Arvest card. For questions or assistance regarding these benefits and features, call the number on the back of your card, or (800) 397-9010.
Presenting Your Visa Signature Perks and Benefits*
Visa Signature lifestyle benefits include a range of offers and special benefits for Visa Signature cardholders in the following categories: travel, entertainment, fine wine and food, sports and shopping.
Travel & Hotels
Receive savings and upgrades on travel. Plus, exclusive benefits at a collection of over 900 of the world’s finest properties at visasignaturehotels.com.
EntertainmentExperience the most out of life with insider connections from your Arvest Visa Signature card.
Fine Wine & Food
Indulge your passion for everything gourmet with unique dining events and special offers.
Access popular sporting events and other discounts.
Visa Signature Concierge**
Save time and make your life easier with the complimentary Visa Signature Concierge service. Just call anytime, 24 hours a day to get help finding tickets to the top sports and entertainment events, booking travel, making dinner reservations, and even finding the perfect gift. Call (800) 953-7392 for assistance. For calls outside the United States, call us collect at (630) 350-4551.
Enjoy discounts and special offers at premium retailers, from jewelry to apparel and electronics.
Emergency Card Replacement & Emergency Cash Disbursement
This efficient, 24/7/365 world service allows cardholders who are traveling to quickly and easily get a replacement Visa card sent to them and/or receive emergency cash at a convenient location. Call Visa Global Customer Care Services at (800) 847-2911. Fees may apply for Visa-assisted services.
Year-End Summary Statement
At your option, receive a detailed summary of Visa Signature spending during the year for convenient budget analysis and financial planning.
Lost/Stolen Card Reporting
This 24/7/365 world service saves you valuable time if you need to report a lost or stolen Visa card. Call Visa Global Customer Care Services at (800) 847-2911. Fees may apply for Visa assisted services.
Arvest Credit Card customers can also report lost/stolen cards 24/7/365 by calling Arvest Credit Card customer service at (800) 356-8085.
Offers you a 24/7 on-demand referral dispatch network that provides emergency roadside assistance, towing, and locksmith services giving you peace of mind when you’re out on the road. Call (800) 847-2869 for further details.
Travel & Emergency Assistance Services
Get help coordinating medical, legal, and travel services while you’re away from home. The cost of any goods or services is your responsibility.
Cardholder Inquiry Service
The Cardholder Inquiry Service provides customer phone support for general inquiries and provides product/service information for Visa cardholders. Visa Global Customer Care Services team provides information regarding general account or card benefit questions. Call Visa Global Customer Care Services at (800) 847-2911.
- Quick and accurate account and card benefit information.
- Product and service information at your fingertips.
- Customer service available in all major languages.
Toll-free numbers are supported 24 hours a day, seven days a week: usa.visa.com/dam/VCOM/download/personal/security/gcas_general_numbers.
Fees may apply for Visa-assisted services. Cardholders may request information at no charge from Arvest Credit Card customer service during regular business hours by calling (800) 356-8085.
For more details go to visa.com/signature.
* Certain fees, restrictions, limitations and exclusions may apply to some benefits and are subject to change without notice.
** Arvest Visa Signature cardholders are responsible for the payment of any and all charges associated with any goods, services, reservations or bookings purchased or arranged by the Visa Signature Concierge on cardholders’ behalf. Any such purchases or arrangements are solely between the cardholder and the respective merchant, and Visa is not a party to the transaction. All goods and services subject to availability.
See full terms of service at visasignatureconcierge.com.
Travel & Emergency Assistance Services
Emergencies can escalate quickly when You are traveling away from home. Something that is relatively straight forward when You are not traveling, like replacing prescription medication, can be a difficult task when You are dealing with local laws or language barriers.
Travel and Emergency Assistance Services are made available to help You in case of an emergency while You are traveling away from home. The Benefit Administrator can connect You with the appropriate local emergency and assistance resources available, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
Please note that due to occasional issues such as distance, location, or time, neither the Benefit Administrator nor its service providers can be responsible for the availability, use, cost, or results of any medical, legal, transportation, or other services.
What Are Travel/Emergency Assistance Services & How Do I Use These Services When I Need Them?
Travel and Emergency Assistance Services are made available to You, if You are a cardholder of an eligible card issued in the United States. Your spouse and children (dependents under 22 years old) are also eligible to use these services.
Travel and Emergency Assistance Services provide assistance and referral only. You are responsible for the cost of any actual medical, legal, transportation, cash advance, or other services or goods provided.
What Are the Specific Services & How Can They Help Me?
Emergency Message Service
Can record and relay emergency messages for travelers or their immediate family members. The Benefit Administrator will use reasonable efforts to relay emergency messages in accordance with benefit guidelines and limitations, but cannot take responsibility for the failure to transmit any message successfully. All costs are Your responsibility.
Medical Referral Assistance
Provides medical referral, monitoring, and follow-up. The Benefit Administrator can give You names of local English-speaking doctors, dentists, and hospitals; assign a doctor to consult by phone with local medical personnel, if necessary, to monitor Your condition; keep in contact with Your family, and provide continuing liaison; and help You arrange medical payments from Your personal account. All costs are Your responsibility.
Legal Referral Assistance
Can arrange contact with English-speaking attorneys and U.S. embassies and consulates if You’re detained by local authorities, have a car accident, or need legal assistance. In addition, the Benefit Administrator can coordinate bail payment from Your personal account. The Benefit Administrator can also follow up to make sure bail has been properly handled. All costs are Your responsibility.
Emergency Transportation Assistance
Can help You make all the necessary arrangements for emergency transportation home or to the nearest medical facility. This includes arranging to bring Your Young children home and helping You stay in contact with family members or employers during the emergency. In the case of a death, the Benefit Administrator can make arrangements to repatriate the remains. All costs are Your responsibility.
Emergency Ticket Replacement
Helps You through Your carrier’s lost ticket reimbursement process and assists in the delivery of a replacement ticket to You, should You lose Your ticket. All costs are Your responsibility.
Lost Luggage Locator Service
Can help You through the Common Carrier’s claim procedures or can arrange shipment of replacement items if an airline or Common Carrier loses Your checked luggage. You are responsible for the cost of any replacement items shipped to You.
Emergency Translation Services
Provides telephone assistance in all major languages and helps find local interpreters, if available, when You need more extensive assistance. All costs are Your responsibility.
Prescription Assistance & Valuable Document Delivery Arrangements
Can help You fill or replace prescriptions, subject to local laws, and can arrange pickup and delivery of Your prescriptions filled for You at local pharmacies. It can also help transport critical documents that You may have left at Your home or elsewhere. All costs are Your responsibility.
Can give You information on Your destination before You leave such as ATM locations, currency exchange rates, weather reports, health precautions, necessary immunizations, and required passport visas.
Common Carrier means any mode of transportation by land, water or air operating for hire under a license to carry passengers for which a ticket must be purchased prior to travel. Does not include taxi, limousine service, commuter rail or commuter bus lines.
You or Your means an eligible person whose name is embossed on an eligible U.S. issued card, and You reside in the United States.
Additional Provisions for Travel & Emergency Assistance Services
This benefit is provided to eligible cardholders at no additional cost. The terms and conditions contained in this Guide to Benefits may be modified by subsequent endorsements. Modifications to the terms and conditions may be provided via additional Guide to Benefits mailings, statement inserts, statement messages or electronic notification. The benefits described in this Guide to Benefits will not apply to cardholders whose accounts have been suspended or cancelled.
ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock
Identity theft continues to evolve and so do NortonLifeLock™ solutions. No one can prevent all identity theft, so staying informed and knowing what to do when your identity is threatened can give you greater peace of mind. ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock provides you with the tools to help keep you informed of potential threats to your identity, so you can act quickly.
The dark web is continuously patrolled for information that may belong to you, and you're notified if it's found. Should large-scale data breaches occur, NortonLifeLock will keep you informed.
To help detect credit fraud, key changes to your credit file are monitored with One-Bureau Credit Monitoring.1 And if your wallet is stolen, you'll receive guidance to help cancel or replace credit cards, insurance identification and other key documents.
Should you become a victim of identity theft, a U.S.-based Identity Restoration Specialist will help guide you on the next steps to take to help resolve the issue.
As a Visa cardholder, you will also have access to special discounts on other NortonLifeLock™ products. Existing NortonLifeLock ID Theft protection members - visit norton.com/visaforexisting to learn more about ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock.
To confirm eligibility, visit www.cardbenefitidprotect.com. Once verified, you will be redirected to the offer page on Norton.com where ID Navigator enrollment is available.
Smart tools to help against the evolving threat of identity theft
How ID Navigator Powered by NortonLifeLock can help provide you with greater peace of mind:
- Dark Web Monitoring continuously patrols the dark web and private forums looking for personal information that may belong to you. Should it be found, notifications are sent with suggested steps.
- Data Breach Notifications sends notifications on large-scale breaches, so you can act quickly should a breach affect your personal information.
- Stolen Wallet Assist A stolen wallet can mean a lost identity. If your wallet is stolen, you will receive guidance to help you cancel or replace key documents like your credit cards, driver's licenses, Social Security cards, insurance cards and more.
- One-Bureau Credit Monitoring Alerts1 helps you stay on-top of your credit to help detect fraud more quickly, alerts are sent when key changes are made to your credit file with a major credit bureau.
- Credit, Bank & Utility Account Freezes provides instructions and links, so you can quickly freeze credit, bank and utility files with each consumer reporting company to help protect you against criminals opening unauthorized accounts in your name.
- Restoration Assist US-based Identity Restoration Specialists are available Monday to Friday 6a.m. –5p.m. PST with guidance and with next steps to assist you should you become a victim of identity theft or other suspicious activity. Note: Visa Cardholders will have access to special discounts if they are interested in purchasing a more robust identity theft offering that includes features such as the LifeLock Million Dollar Protection™ Package.
- US-based Member Services & Support is available Monday to Friday 6 a.m. – 6 p.m. PST; and Saturday 7 a.m. – 1 p.m. PST.
No one can prevent all identity theft.
1Two requirements must be met to receive the One-Bureau Credit Monitoring feature: (i) your identity must be successfully verified with Equifax; and (ii) Equifax must be able to locate your credit file that contains sufficient credit history information. If these requirements are not met, you will not receive credit features from Equifax. You will receive Credit Features once the verification process is successfully completed. Any credit monitoring from Equifax will take several days to begin after your successful plan enrollment.
Receive Statement Credit for Either Global Entry or TSA PreCheck™
Apply for either Global Entry or TSA PreCheck™, expedited airport security program, using your Arvest Visa Signature card to pay your application fee (currently either $100 or $85) and receive either a $100 or $85 statement credit.
Global Entry is a U.S. Customs and Border Protection program that allows expedited clearance for pre-screened, low-risk travelers upon arrival in the United States by using automated kiosks located at select airports.
TSA PreCheck™ is an expedited airport security program that allows low-risk travelers within the United States to speed through security at select airports.
For more information about Global Entry and the application process, visit http://www.cbp.gov/global-entry/about.
For more information about TSA PreCheck™ and the application process, visit https://www.tsa.gov/precheck.
Terms & Conditions:
- You must be an eligible U.S. Visa Signature cardholder to participate in this offer.
- You must use the U.S.-issued Visa Signature card to complete either the Global Entry or TSA PreCheck™ application and pay either a $100 or an $85 application fee with your Arvest Visa Signature card.
- Global Entry is a U.S. Government program, operated by U.S. Customs and Border Protection (CBP). Visa and Arvest have no control over the program including, but not limited to, application, approval process or enrollment, fees charged by CBP, and no liability with regards to the Global Entry program. For complete details on the Global Entry program, including full terms and conditions, go to http://www.cbp.gov/global-entry/about.
- TSA PreCheck™ is a U.S. Government program administered by the Transportation Security Administration (“TSA”), a component of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (“DHS”). Visa and Arvest have no control over the program including, but not limited to, application, approval process or enrollment, fees charged by TSA, and no liability with regards to the TSA PreCheck™ program. For complete details on the TSA PreCheck™ program, including full terms and conditions, go to https://www.tsa.gov/precheck. TSA PreCheck™ trademark is used with the permission of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security.
- Global Entry currently also includes TSA PreCheck™ benefits when departing U.S airports. Travelers must include their Global Entry PASS ID # (located on the back of Global Entry card) into travel reservations to activate their TSA PreCheck™ benefit.
- Either a $100 or $85 statement credit will be processed after either the Global Entry or TSA PreCheck™ program application fee has been charged to an eligible card. Holders of eligible cards are entitled to either one (1) $100 or one (1) $85 statement credit per eligible Visa Signature account number every four (4) years in connection with either the Global Entry or TSA PreCheck™ program application fee. Please allow 6-8 weeks after either the Global Entry or TSA PreCheck™ program application fee is charged to an eligible Visa Signature card for a statement credit to be posted to your account.
- Cardholders are responsible for payment of all charges until the statement credit posts to the account.
- Visa and Arvest reserve the right to modify or cancel this offer at any time and without notice.
With Visa’s Zero Liability Policy, you won’t be held responsible for unauthorized transactions made with your Arvest Visa card. You're covered if your card is ever lost, stolen or fraudulently used.
Visa’s Zero Liability policy does not apply to certain commercial card and anonymous prepaid card transactions or transactions not processed by Visa. Cardholders must use care in protecting their card and notify their issuing financial institution immediately of any unauthorized use. Contact Arvest for more details.
For roadside assistance, call (800) 847-2869.
What is Roadside Dispatch?
Roadside Dispatch is a pay-per-use roadside assistance program. The program provides you with security and convenience wherever your travels take you.
No membership or pre-enrollment is required. No annual dues. No limit on usage.
For a set price per service call, the program provides:
- Standard Towing – Up to 5 miles included1
- Tire Changing – must have good, inflated spare
- Jump Starting
- Lockout Service (no key replacement)
- Fuel Delivery – up to 5 gallons (plus the cost of fuel)
- Standard Winching
Roadside Dispatch will ask you where you are, what the problem is, and while they remain on the phone with you, they will arrange a dispatch to a reliable tow operator or locksmith to provide help. (If you feel you are in an unsafe location – Roadside Dispatch will advise you to hang up and dial 911. If you are not able to dial 911, they will call the non-emergency police number in your area and will remain on the phone with you at your request until the police arrive.) You have the convenience of one toll-free phone number, and you may save money because their rates are pre-negotiated.
Dependable roadside assistance, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week has never been easier. No membership or pre-enrollment is required. Just call Roadside Dispatch toll-free when you need them.
(800) 847-2869 ~ it’s that easy!
Note: Customers must pay service provider for mileage over 5 miles. A secondary unit being towed behind is not included but can be accommodated for an additional fee. Standard Winching applies within 100 feet of paved or county maintained road only. Current fee for a standard service call is $69.95. Additional fees may apply for winching services under certain circumstances. Service call fees are subject to change at any time; however callers will be notified of pricing prior to any service dispatch. This program may be discontinued at any time without prior notice. Program void where prohibited.
1 Any vehicle with wheels is covered under the program as long as it can be classified as ‘Light Duty’. ‘Light Duty’ vehicles are vehicles that weigh 10,000 lbs. or less. Vehicles weighing more than 10,000 lbs. are considered ‘Medium Duty’ or ‘Heavy Duty’ and are NOT covered under this program.
Additional Terms: Service providers supplying emergency roadside assistance and towing are independent contractors and are solely liable for their services. Neither Visa nor Arvest Bank shall have any responsibility or liability in connection with the rendering of the service. Emergency roadside assistance and towing may not be available in areas not regularly traveled, nor in other “off road” areas not accessible by ordinary towing vehicles. Weather conditions, time of day, and availability of service may affect assistance responses. Expectations for dispatch are set with the customer on every call, and an expected estimated time of arrival is provided to the customer regardless of their location; however, neither Visa nor Arvest Bank provides any assurances as to the ability of the Service Provider to meet such estimates. You are responsible for any roadside assistance or towing charges incurred by facilities responding to your request even if you are not with your vehicle or your vehicle is gone upon their arrival.
24-hour roadside assistance services provided by: Cross Country Motor Club, Inc. d/b/a Agero, a Massachusetts corporation, and Cross Country Motor Club of California, Inc. a California corporation.
©2021 Visa. All Rights Reserved.