Android Pay is a Simple Way to Pay
Enjoy all the benefits and security of your Arvest Bank debit card while using Android Pay. It's the simple, secure and private way to make purchases using compatible Android™ devices.1
Simply download the Android Pay app, snap a photo of your card and place your unlocked device near a contactless terminal to make purchases at more than a million stores and in apps.2
Use Arvest Debit Cards on Android Pay
Android Pay provides privacy and security during and after each transaction by:
- Allowing you to leave your card in your purse or pocket;
- Using a unique virtual account number instead of your actual card number; and
- Sending you a notification (including the name and number of the store) after every transaction.
You can visit the Android Pay website for more details, setup instructions and additional resources.
Have More Questions?
Android, Android Pay and the Android Pay logo are trademarks of Google, Inc.
1. Android Pay is only compatible on Android devices that are NFC- and HCE-enabled and run KitKat 4.4 or later.
2. Please check with your wireless carrier for details regarding wireless plan and data usage or text messaging charges that may apply.