Online Switch Kit
The Easy Way to Switch Accounts to Arvest
If you have financial accounts with other financial institutions, Arvestâ€™s Online Switch Kit makes it simple to transfer accounts to Arvest. Youâ€™ll need your Arvest account number(s) before you begin. If you need help locating your account number(s), please call (866) 960-8367 . You also may want to download our Switch Kit Checklist and Switch Kit Transfer Worksheet. The Switch Kit helps you build all the account change forms needed to switch to Arvest Bank. The forms you create will need to be printed, signed and mailed to the appropriate entities for the changes to take effect.
Follow these steps to create and print Switch Kit change forms:
- Once entered, verify your information in the Customer Profile section. You also may choose to add another account signorâ€™s name to generate additional forms for other signors.
- Add Arvest Bank accounts in the Enroll your Arvest Bank accounts section of the Switch Kit. You are able to add more than one Arvest account to the Switch Kit (i.e., checking, savings, money market).
- Add an account change form by selecting your name in the first drop-down box, then select the form you would like to build in the second drop-down box, and then â€śAdd new form.â€ť
- When you have finished requesting all the forms you need, and have verified the information is accurate, press â€śPrint Allâ€ť to print the forms you need to switch to Arvest Bank.
- Please make sure you sign all letters before mailing them. If you have any questions or need assistance with these forms, please call Arvest Bank customer service at (866) 960-8367.