Send Money To Friends With Zelle®
Easy Way to Send & Receive Money
To send money with Zelle®
- Log in to the Arvest Go app
- Select the menu button or the red fast action button
- Select "Send Money with Zelle®"
- Enter the recipient information and payment details
Once you're notified that a payment has been sent to you:
- If you have already enrolled with Zelle®, the money will move directly into your bank account associated with your profile.
- If you have not yet enrolled with Zelle®, just click on the link provided in the payment notification and follow the instructions to enroll.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.
1 U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled consumers typically occur in minutes and generally do not incur transaction fees. To enroll in Zelle® through Arvest Go or online banking, Arvest customers must first enroll in Arvest BillPay, if they have not already. Withdrawal limits, cut-off times, data charges, and other fees and restrictions may apply. See arvest.com/zelle for more information.