Protection for Your Financial Plan
Insurance sets the foundation of a well-rounded financial plan by managing the many risks of loss. Protecting your assets with life, disability income and long-term care insurance is prudent. For example, the cost of nursing home care in the U.S. today averages more than $100,000 per year, according to Senior Living. That kind of expense can be detrimental to the best retirement plan. With insurance as the foundation of your financial plan, you have an excellent vehicle that will give you greater peace of mind, provide for your family or business, and enable you to leave a legacy for your grandchildren or favorite charity.
As you think about insurance, consider the following:
- What would happen to your family or business without you?
- Do you have savings to cover a long-term illness or disability?
- Could your family pay the mortgage if you passed away?
- Is your business protected as well as it should be?
- Are your employees appropriately compensated?
- If estate taxes are an issue, what is the least costly way to pay that bill?
Our Client Advisors at Arvest Wealth Management will assess your situation and suggest a comprehensive plan that is right for you. In addition, they will work with other members of their team to ensure your insurance plan is integrated into an overall asset strategy compatible with your financial goals.