Trust Arvest Wealth Management to Help You Meet Your Retirement Goals
After years of working hard, providing for your family and giving your children a good start in life, you’re probably looking forward to enjoying a comfortable and carefree retirement. However, with the rising cost of living and increasing life expectancy, you will probably need more than what a Social Security or pension check can provide. Make sure you have established a solid financial plan.
Begin by asking yourself:
- What do I want to do during retirement?
- When do I want to retire?
- How much can I expect in Social Security or pension income?
- Will I still have a mortgage, or will my home be fully paid?
- What will I have in monthly expenses?
- Will I need to pay for health insurance or will I qualify for Medicare?
- Do I have savings accounts that I can draw upon if necessary?
- How long will my savings last if I need to make withdrawals?
- Will my spouse be provided for if I am no longer here?
- What do I want to leave as a legacy to my children?
You’ll want to meet with an experienced professional to develop or review your retirement plan. Arvest Wealth Management Client Advisors can help you create a reliable retirement income, grow your long-term assets, plan for taxes and protect you and your family from unexpected events.FIND A CLIENT ADVISOR