ROUTE 66 AUTO SERVICE CONTRACTS
Protect Yourself Against High Auto Repair Bills
Arvest offers extended service plans for your vehicle from Route 66 Auto Service Contracts. The service contracts provide coverage for all makes and models of automobiles and protects against major mechanical expense with no deductible on covered parts and labor (other shop fees may apply).
Request a free rate quote and an Arvest lender will contact you with pricing options specific to your vehicle and will answer any questions you have before you purchase. Your service contract can be purchased by check or financed (credit considerations apply).GET A FREE RATE QUOTE
Route 66 Service Contracts Offers Three Major Plans Available to Most Applicants: Not all Coverage Types May Be Available On All Vehicles:Easy Street
The Easy Street Plan offers the broadest available coverage which includes everything covered under the Main Street and First Street plans, plus most major and minor components on your vehicle. In the true definition of Easy Street, you also receive Rental Car Allowance up to $50 per day (not to exceed $250), Towing, Flat Tire Assistance, Gasoline/Fuel Delivery and Lock-Out Service.Main Street
The Main Street Plan provides protection for the major components of your vehicle - engine, transmission, cooling, drive axle assembly, electrical, air conditioning, brakes, fuel system, front suspension, additional cooling system and additional electrical systems beyond what is covered under the First Street plan, and 24/7 Roadside Assistance (subject to plan limits).First Street
The First Street Drive Train Plus coverage offers protection for your vehicle's major components. Plan coverage includes engine, transmission, cooling, and drive axle assembly, electrical and 24/7 Roadside Assistance (subject to plan limits).
Download the Route 66 Coverage Brochure for more detailed coverage information for each plan.
All plans include
- 24/7 Emergency Road Service(subject to plan limits)
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee
- Direct Claim Payments via Visa/MasterCard
Additional benefits include:
- The service contract stays with the vehicle, not the person who purchased
- Customer may transfer as many times as necessary
- As long as service contract is valid, customer may transfer
- Subject to $50 transfer fee. Must be transferred within 10 days of ownership change
- The Rental Car Benefit comes with every plan. (Subject to plan limitations)
- Every 4 hours of shop time qualifies for the rental car benefit
Total Loss Refund (Additional $50)
- Applies if option is selected and paid for. Policy holder will be refunded their full purchase price of the Service Contract if the vehicle is considered a total loss by automobile insurance provider due to collision or acts of God. Maximum refund cannot exceed purchase price of contract, $2,000 or actual cash value of the vehicle – whichever is less. Proof of loss must be submitted with cancellation request.