Identity Theft Coverage for your Family
Protect your Financial Well-Being
Identity theft can happen to anyone. It can drain your financial accounts, damage your credit, endanger your employment and be very expensive to repair.
IDProtect® is an identity theft monitoring and resolution service that helps protect you and your family.1 If you become a victim of identity theft, experts will provide professional fraud resolution, helping you document the damage done and file necessary paperwork. This recovery plan reduces time spent restoring your identity. Valuable identity theft expense reimbursement coverage2 is offered to help cover eligible expenses related to clearing your name until your identity is restored.
IDProtect® provides the following services to eligible customers and family:
- Fully-Managed Identity Theft Resolution Services — toll-free access to a dedicated fraud specialist assigned to manage your case.
- An experienced recovery professional will walk you through the recovery process — until your identity is restored.
- Identity Theft Recovery Case Plan to inform you of the recovery process.
- Online Identity Theft News Center* and valuable phone and web resources.
- Identity Monitoring* — monitoring of more than 1,000 databases and public records to identify suspicious activity, including credit header information, phone records, United States Postal Service records, and more. A risk rating is generated with each monthly scan and if your scan reflects a high-risk score, you will be notified.
- Credit File Monitoring*3 — daily credit file monitoring and automated alerts of key changes to your Experian®, Equifax® and Transunion® credit reports.
- Credit Report and Scores*4 — access to triple bureau credit reports and single bureau credit scores.
- Up to $10,000 Identity Theft Expense Reimbursement Coverage2 to cover expenses associated with restoring your identity, such as reimbursement for costs associated with attorney fees, loan application fees, long distance calls, certified mail and notarized fraud documents, as well as coverage for wages lost for time taken off work to correct personal records.
IDProtect® covers identity theft events discovered after enrolling in IDProtect®, even if the identity theft event occurred prior to enrollment.
Contact us today or visit an Arvest Bank location for more information about our identity theft protection service.
If you already have IDProtect® and have general questions, please visit www.IDProtectMe247.com or call (866) 210-0361 for assistance.
1 Benefits are available to personal checking account owner(s), their joint account owners and their eligible family members subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for the applicable Benefits. Benefits are not available to a “signer” on the account who is not an account owner or to businesses, clubs, trusts, organizations and/or churches and their members, or schools and their employees/students. Family includes: Spouse, persons qualifying as domestic partner, and children under 25 years of age and parent(s) of the account holder who are residents of the same household.
2 Special Program Notes: The descriptions herein are summaries only and do not include all terms, conditions and exclusions of the Benefits described. Please refer to the actual Guide to Benefit and/or insurance documents for complete details of coverage and exclusions. Coverage is provided through the company named in the Guide to Benefit or on the certiﬁcate of insurance.
3 Credit file monitoring may take several days to begin following activation.
4 Credit Score is a VantageScore 3.0 based on single credit bureau data. Third parties may use a different VantageScore or a different type of credit score to assess your creditworthiness.
Insurance product is not insured by FDIC or any Federal Government Agency; not a deposit of or guaranteed by the bank or any bank affiliate.