- Top Question:
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Best Answer:
Arvest offers a variety of convenient tools to help you keep track of your account balance(s) and transfer funds between accounts:
- Account Information Line – automated account information available by phone 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. This service includes the ability to transfer funds between accounts.
- Arvest Online Banking – online summary of account balances and detailed transaction information. This service includes the ability to transfer funds between accounts and pay bills online using Arvest BillPay. You can also transfer funds between Arvest and your account at another financial institution, using the TransferNow® service.
- Arvest Go Mobile Banking – detailed account balance and transaction information available via your mobile phone. Includes the ability to transfer funds between accounts and, with the Arvest Go smart phone app, to deposit checks without making a trip to the bank. Arvest Go offers tons of convenient features to help you manage your banking on the go, including Arvest BillPay, TransferNow® and Zelle®.
- ATM Transfer – Visit a nearby Arvest ATM and initiate a transfer between any accounts linked to your debit card.
For help or more information about any of these services, please call (866) 952-9523, or visit your local Arvest branch.