- Top Question:
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- Best Answer:
Depending on your account type, you may be eligible to choose either electronic or paper statements.
To register for Arvest e.Statements via your desktop:
- Login to Online Banking with BlueIQ™
- Select the account from the Accounts/e.Statements tab
- Select the e. Statement Enrollment button
- Select the Get Enrollment Code link to view the enrollment code in a PDF
- Enter the code into the Enrollment Code box
- select Next
- Then Save.
To register for Arvest e.Statements via your mobile device:
- Login to Arvest Go
- Select the account you wish to enroll in e.Statements
- Select Statements
- e.Statement alerts will be sent to your primary email address – you can verify or change your primary email address using the Edit Primary Email button.
- Select the Enroll button to enroll your account
To register for an electronic credit card statement:
- Log in to your online credit card acces
- Select Enroll for E-Statements
- Follow the instructions