Switch to Arvest
CHOOSE YOUR ACCOUNT
It's Fast and Easy
You'll Be Glad You Did
Get Moving and Open a New Bank Account
Our associates and resources make it easy to choose the bank account that fits your needs. The information on this page can help you make sure you don't forget anything. We strive to help make the account selection simple and easy for you.
- Relationship benefits - Look for accounts that offer relationship benefits such as checking accounts that earn interest or consumer loans that include discounts.
- Branch locations and hours - Make sure your bank is convenient to where you live, work or go to school.
- Account protection - Not all banks are FDIC members, so be sure the one you choose is a member. Look for the Member FDIC logo on their website or in branches at teller windows.
Switching Banks Should be EASY
When you're ready to change banks, it's going to be awesome! At Arvest, we’re going to be with you every step of the way and help make the switch as easy and enjoyable as possible - we'll even get you a bag of popcorn while you wait!
Want to switch online? We can help with that too!
Your checking account is where you'll keep your spending money until you're ready to use it for regular expenses. This may include expenses like groceries, electricity, your rent or mortgage, and/or car payment.
Deposit money and then spend it in ways that are easiest for you. Keep track of your deposits and withdrawals by watching your account statements through online or mobile banking.
Savings Accounts can Help You Prepare for The Future
Your savings account is where you'll set aside money for the future. Whether you're thinking of saving for a down payment on a house, car or new appliance - it's a safe and convenient way to save and earn interest. When choosing a savings account, you'll want to consider a few things:
- Interest rate - Savings accounts generally earn interest based on how much money you have in the savings account.
- Minimum balance - Most savings accounts require you to deposit $100 to open the account, and may ask that you maintain a minimum balance to avoid a monthy fee.
- Withdrawal limitations - Know how many withdrawls you can make.
An Arvest Savings Account that makes a great companion to an Arvest Checking Account. Learn more and apply for a Savings Account.