Arvest Bank Is
Serving All of Our Communities - Large and Small
We've made a commitment to managing our banks at the local level, which is unusual for a bank our size. However, we believe it is one of the values that makes us unique. Arvest operates 16 autonomous, community-oriented banks, each with its own local president, board of directors and management team. Serving our communities in this way allows our associates to be deeply involved in our communities, volunteering time and donating resources to make the communities we call home better for everyone.
We take banking seriously while creating a friendly, welcoming environment in our branches and at community events. Take a look at some of the things already going on in our communities!
Community Involvement & More on Instagram
Arvest Community News
- Arvest Bank Hires Anthes in Springfield
- Arvest Bank Announces Sullivan Hiring in Mena
- Arvest Bank Gears Up for the 2018 Rogers Cycling Festival
- Springdale Public Library Receives $11.7k Donation
- Now Hiring Arvest Bank Contact Center Representatives!
- Arvest Bank Hires Meyer in Branson
- The Brand of YOU! Social Media Strategies to Manage Your Online Identity
We Are Local
We appreciate you as a member of our community. We pride ourselves on staying involved with our local communities and support them whenever we can. Staying local is important. Make the choice to switch to Arvest and start banking local, today.Get Started