ON THE GO
Get Started With Zelle®
Find Zelle® in Arvest Go. It’s easy to send or receive money, right from your phone.1 All you need to send money is a U.S. mobile phone number or email address. No bank account number required. To be eligible for enrollment, you must have a consumer checking account.
Enrolling in Zelle® is easy:
- Log into the Arvest Go mobile app
- Open the left-side menu and select "Send Money with Zelle®"
- Enroll your U.S. mobile number or email address
- You're ready to start sending and receiving money with Zelle®
Need to Pay a Friend Back?
Split the cost of the bill, pay back friends or get paid back fast. Send and receive money directly between almost any bank account in the U.S., typically in minutes*. Money is sent using only an email address or U.S. mobile number, so sensitive account information remains safe.
Zelle® is just one of several payment and transfer options available at Arvest. We give you the flexibility and control to move your money where it needs to go. View this chart for details.
Zelle® is Fast
- Send and receive money directly between accounts at most any bank in the U.S.
- Money gets there fast, typically in minutes when both users are enrolled with Zelle®.2
Zelle® is Safe
- More than 100 million consumers already have access to Zelle® through their mobile banking app.
- Zelle® payments made through Arvest are protected by the same technology that keeps Arvest bank accounts secure.
Zelle® is Easy
- Use Zelle® in Arvest Go, with just a few taps on your phone.
- All you need to send money is the recipient's U.S. mobile phone number or email address.
- No need to share bank account numbers.
Zelle® is a U.S.-based digital payments network that allows eligible customers to move money between almost any bank account in the U.S. Arvest recommends customers use Zelle® to send money to trusted recipients only. Zelle® is available through Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ™ or the Arvest Go mobile app. Funds must be available in the funding account when you set up your payment.
1 There is no fee to use Zelle® through Arvest Go or Online Banking with BlueIQ™, but additional fees may apply if your payment causes your account to be overdrawn. There is a $30 stop payment fee if you cancel a Zelle® payment. Data connection required for mobile services; additional wireless carrier charges may apply.
2 U.S. checking or savings account required to use Zelle®. Transactions between enrolled consumers typically occur in minutes. To enroll in Zelle® through Arvest Go or online banking, Arvest customers must first enroll in Arvest BillPay, if they have not already. Recipients have 14 days to enroll to receive money or the payment will expire. We will send you an email alert with delivery details immediately after you schedule the payment. Customers may send money from an eligible Arvest account up to $2,000 per online banking Login ID per business day, and up to $5,000 per online banking Login ID per month.
Zelle® and the Zelle® related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.