ON THE GO
Need to Pay a Friend Back?
It's easy to split the cost of bills, pay back friends or get paid back fast, without cash or checks.
Zelle is Fast
- Send and receive money directly between accounts at most any bank in the U.S.
- Money gets there fast, typically in minutes when both users are enrolled with Zelle.2
Zelle is Safe
- More than 100 million consumers already have access to Zelle through their mobile banking app.
- Zelle payments made through Arvest are protected by the same technology that keeps Arvest bank accounts secure.
Zelle is Easy
- Use Zelle in Arvest Go, with just a few taps on your phone.
- All you need to send money is the recipient's U.S. mobile phone number or email address.
- No need to share bank account numbers.
Compare Ways to Send, Receive & Transfer Money
Zelle is just one of several payment and transfer options available at Arvest. We give you the flexibility and control to move your money where it needs to go. View this chart for details.
Zelle is a U.S.-based digital payments network that allows eligible customers to move money between almost any bank account in the U.S. Arvest recommends customers use Zelle to send money to trusted recipients only. Zelle is available through Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ™ or the Arvest Go mobile app. Prior enrollment in online banking and BillPay is required. Zelle payments must be made from an Arvest consumer checking account that has been open at least 30 calendar days. Recipients must have a U.S. bank account to receive Zelle payments. Funds must be available in the funding account when you set up your payment.
1 There is no fee to use Zelle through Arvest Go or Online Banking with BlueIQ™, but additional fees may apply if your payment causes your account to be overdrawn. Data connection required for mobile services; additional wireless carrier charges may apply.
2 Transactions typically occur in minutes when the recipient's email address or U.S. mobile number is already enrolled with Zelle. Recipients have 14 days to enroll to receive money or the payment will expire. We will send you an email alert with delivery details immediately after you schedule the payment. Zelle payments taking place after 8:00pm Central Time on an Arvest business day or on an Arvest non-business day will be considered as a next business-day transaction. Customers may send money from an eligible Arvest account up to $2,000 per online banking Login ID per business day, and up to $5,000 per online banking Login ID per monthly statement cycle.
Zelle and the Zelle related marks are wholly owned by Early Warning Services, LLC and are used herein under license.