Mortgage Servicing Center
ARVEST SERVICES 99% OF OUR MORTGAGES, THROUGH THE LIFE OF THE LOAN.
- Online account access
- Local service at a branch close to you
- 24-hour mortgage automated voice response line
- Customer service available via phone to assist you
PROFESSIONAL ASSISTANCE AND SERVICING OPTIONS
Whether you need to make a payment, get help with a claim, or just want to check the balance on your loan, Arvest makes it easy to service your mortgage. Sign up for Online Access and you’ll be able to access a variety of information online. Our Bi-Weekly Drafting Program may help you pay off your mortgage more quickly. You’ll also find our complete mortgage servicing fee schedule and information on dealing with damage claims. If you have questions or would like to speak with a mortgage professional, please contact us.
- Make a payment
- View your history
- Update personal information
- View escrow and year-to-date information
- View year-end 1098 information
- View amortization schedule
Access your account online to check your balance, make a payment and see details of your loan.
BI-WEEKLY DRAFTING PROGRAM
- Pay off mortgage more quickly
- Reduce the interest paid on your loan
Enroll in the Bi-Weekly Drafting Program and possibly reduce the amount of interest you pay over the life of your loan. Consider the benefits and enroll now.
Learn more about the insurance claim check process and the guidelines and requirements for processing hazard insurance claim payments.
MORTGAGE SERVICING FEE SCHEDULE
See a list of fees associated with Arvest Bank - Mortgage Division’s services.
TITLE COMPANY REQUESTS
- Access payoff request forms
- Access info to accompany payoff forms
Title company associates can get forms they need to request a payoff quote or to obtain information about a partial release by visiting this page.
- Get help during financial difficulties
- A number of programs are available to help you
If you are experiencing a hardship and are afraid you may not be able to continue making your mortgage payments, contact us today to see how we can help.