Arvest Corporate Credit Card
Manage Expenses and Enjoy Travel Benefits
The Arvest Corporate Credit Card enables businesses of all sizes, from small businesses to large corporations, to free up capital and quickly monitor real-time expenses. Go where your business takes you with comprehensive travel benefits. Conveniently and securely pay on the go with contactless payment options or with digital wallet.
Apply online or at a nearby Arvest branch location. In order to fully process your application, please begin the online signing process by choosing the appropriate application and following the prompts. You will be required to provide the information listed below. You should have this information available before starting the application process. Estimated time to complete the application is approximately 15-20 minutes.
For Profit Entities
Acceptable organizational documents include one of the following: operating agreements, partnership agreements, corporate bylaws, board meeting minutes, K-1's or the latest tax return.
You must attach your organization's Board Meeting Minutes, Fiscal Year End Income Statement and a Balance Sheet. The board meeting minutes should support the board’s approval of the Arvest Credit Card and list the authorized signer/controller.
Your Arvest Corporate Credit Card Offers a Wide Range of Travel Benefits and More:
- No Annual Fee1
- Low introductory APR on purchases and balance transfers
- Worldwide Acceptance
- Competitive rates
- Online access to your account 24/7
- Easily track your costs and expenses
- Set individual spending limits
- Centralized billing statements to monitor travel and entertainment expenses
- Earn rewards points on eligible purchases that you can redeem for cash back, statement credits and more when you enroll in Arvest Flex Rewards™!
As an Arvest Corporate Credit Cardholder, you will enjoy a suite of Visa® benefits including:
- (800) VISA-911 – In case of emergency when traveling on business, just one toll-free phone call will connect you with the Visa® Assistance Center, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Emergency Cash and Card Replacement – We’ll deliver cash and replace your lost, stolen, or damaged card anywhere in the world, usually within 24 hours in the U.S. and one business day when you are traveling overseas.
- Guaranteed Reservation Service – When you make your hotel reservations with your Arvest Visa® Corporate Credit Card, they will be held for you - even if you arrive later than expected.
- Auto Rental Insurance – Visa's auto rental insurance automatically provides coverage against vehicle theft or damage caused by an accident when a car is rented for business purposes and the rental is initiated and paid for with your card.
- Medical Referral Assistance – Prompt medical help is available by calling the Visa® Assistance Center.
- Legal Referral Assistance – If you need legal help, the Visa® Assistance Center will put you in touch with legal assistance through local attorneys or the U.S. Embassy if you are overseas. Until you have made your legal arrangements, and upon request thereafter, the center will maintain communication with you, your family and your business associates.
The benefits above are provided by Visa®. Certain fees and restrictions may apply and are subject to change. A Guide to Benefits, which includes a full explanation of benefit coverages, can be provided to you upon request by calling (855) 250-8508.