Secure Your Future with Long-Term Care Insurance from Arvest
Protect Your Long-Term Well-Being
You're looking forward to a long, active life during retirement. As your age increases, however, there is a greater possibility you may suffer a prolonged illness or disability that could leave you unable to care for yourself over an extended period of time.
Long-term care insurance can provide part of the assistance you might need, while relieving your family from financial burdens. The cost of private nursing home care or full-time professional home care fees can quickly exhaust your retirement savings or even have a negative impact on your family’s finances as they look to provide the care you need.
Long-term care insurance is a protection plan that pays you a set amount when you can no longer live independently. Long-term care can help pay nursing home or assisted living costs, or even costs incurred when you are disabled and confined to your home. Equally important, a long-term care policy can mean:
- You won’t have to deplete your life savings to care for yourself.
- You won’t be forced to rely on government welfare programs to survive.
- Your family and loved ones won’t have to sacrifice their assets and savings to care for you.
- You will be able to maintain some of your independence.
- You will be able to preserve your assets and pass them on to your heirs.
- You will be able to choose the location for your care.
There are many types of long-term care policies available with a variety of options and features. Arvest's client advisors can help you develop a plan that incorporates the appropriate amount of long-term care for your specific needs.