Life Insurance Coverage from Arvest
Protect Your Family with Life Insurance
Perhaps the biggest worry we have is being able to provide for our families. During our lifetime, we dedicate most of our energy to protecting and providing for our loved ones. Once we're gone, we not only leave an emotional void, but a financial one as well.
Having adequate life insurance coverage provides you with peace of mind, knowing your loved ones will be protected and will not bear the financial burdens you leave behind. The amount, type and duration of your life insurance policy depends on your family situation, financial objectives and personal health. As your life changes, so do your needs and it is equally important to periodically review your financial plan to be sure your foundation remains solid.
Choosing the right life insurance coverage can help support your overall retirement and estate plan. Our knowledgeable client advisors can explore insurance coverage options that fit your needs. If you'd like to start the process yourself, Arvest Wealth Management has partnered with myLifeApp, a service of Gerber Life, to help you find the right insurance protection at the right price with free online quotes for select life insurance options. Through myLifeApp, you can easily compare options from multiple providers and receive quotes in as little as 60 seconds.
Life Insurance Options Available
- Term Life Insurance guarantees payment of a stated death benefit if the insured passes during a specified time or “term,” which can be 10, 20 or 30 years. Policies may offer level premiums, with no premium increase for a set number of years, or inflation-adjusted premiums with premium payments increasing over time. There is no cash value for a Term Life Insurance policy. Start your online Term Life quote.
- Whole Life Insurance offers a permanent death benefit with level premiums and a saving component which allows the policy to accumulate a cash value that can be withdrawn or borrowed against. Start your online Whole Life quote.
- Mortgage Payment Protection Insurance is term life insurance that covers your remaining mortgage payments. Start your online Mortgage Payment Protection quote.
- Income Replacement Insurance is term life insurance coverage that replaces your income. Start your online Income Replacement quote.
- Universal Life Insurance combines the low-cost feature of a term life policy and the savings feature of a whole life policy. Premiums are variable and split between insurance and savings, enabling policy owners to adjust according to their financial situation. Accumulated savings and interest can be used to pay premiums.
- Advanced Life Insurance Planning provides flexibility for individuals that require a more specialized protection plan. Complex estate planning, charitable giving desires and business continuation needs may all benefit from advanced insurance solutions.
Have questions about life insurance? Our experienced client advisors can help you select an insurance policy to suit your budget and accomplish your goals.
Contact Arvest Wealth Management
myLifeApp is a registered trademark owned by Gerber Life Agency, LLC (an affiliated company of Western & Southern Financial Group).
Gerber Life is a registered trademark. Used under license from Société des Produits Nestlé S.A. and Gerber Products Company. In the State of California, Gerber Life Agency, LLC is known as and does business as Gerber Life Insurance Agency, LLC.