FHA, VA and Rural Development Loans from Arvest
Get Into Your New Home for Less
FHA, VA and RD loans can help borrowers into a home for less money with relaxed requirements.
FHA Loans are private loans backed by the Federal Housing Administration. They typically have been used to help lower-income individuals borrow money to purchase a home.
VA Loans are also loans, but are backed by the US Department of Veterans Affairs. These loans are designed to help American veterans and their spouses obtain long-term financing for the purchase of a home.
Rural Development (RD) loans are also private loans, but are backed by the US Department of Agriculture. These loans are targeted toward houses in rural communities.
These loan programs are available through Arvest. Our mortgage lenders can answer any questions and help you determine if a FHA, VA or RD loan is the best mortgage loan option for you.
Benefits of a FHA Loan Include:
- Low down payment
- Limited closing costs
- No prepayment penalty
- Assumable loans
- Low cost Streamline Refinance
VA loans offer a number of unique benefits to veterans, including:
- As low as zero down on purchases for qualified veterans
- 100% financing for refinances
- No monthly mortgage insurance (VA funding fee required)
- Up to 30-year loan term with fixed interest rate
Benefits of a RD loan include:
- Zero down payment / 100% financing for Rural Development-eligible properties
- Minimal monthly mortgage insurance Check property eligibility