Refinance Your Home with Confidence
Deciding if a mortgage refinance is the right choice for you? Refinancing your mortgage may provide multiple benefits including lowering your interest rate, reducing the term of your loan, building equity and more.
- Lowering your rate by as little as 0.50% may save you thousands in compound interest
- Lowering your loan term by 10 years may build your equity in the first 60 payments
- Cash-out refinance options provide flexibility to consolidate or pay off debt, home improvements or assist with other financial needs
What to consider before refinancing your home loan:
- Your goal in refinancing
- Estimated value of your home
- Current mortgage payments
- Amount of property taxes paid
- Other factors, such as second mortgage, annual insurance premiums and more
Connect With Our Specialists & Begin Your Application
Financing is available for qualified customers based on income and credit qualifications. Using home equity to pay off non-mortgage debt could increase monthly mortgage payments while lowering the amount of each payment that goes toward principal. The total you pay per month toward debt could decrease, though a higher debt balance would now be tied to your home, potentially for a longer term. For your specific scenario, contact a mortgage specialist.