G & A Partners is a Professional Personnel Management Organization
- Payroll Services
- Human Resources
- Benefits Administration
- Risk Management
Simplify Your Personnel Administration
G & A Partners is a professional employer organization offering an outsourced human resource (HR) solution. With G & A Partners companies are free to concentrate on their business without the challenges or distractions associated with "the business of employment." More than a service provider, G & A Partners is an extension of the management staff, adding years of nationwide trust and dependability.
Contact Arvest Treasury Management at (877) 849-2274 or by email at TMCustomerService@arvest.com to start learning more about G & A Partners and how they can benefit your business.
Risk Management & Safety
- Workers’ compensation coverage and claims administration
- Accident prevention plan
- Safety training
- Onsite safety inspections
- Post-accident investigations and training
- Return-to-work programs
- OSHA guidance
G & A Partners can handle all aspects of Workers’ Compensation and Unemployment claims.
- Payroll for employees (direct deposit, pay card)
- Withhold and remit payroll taxes to government entities
- Deduct health and welfare premiums, 401(k) contributions
- Set up and process garnishments
- Submit new hire reports
- Prepare and file quarterly, year-end payroll tax returns
- Issue Forms W-2
- Payroll administration system
- Time and labor management (TLM) system
- Expense management system
G & A Partners can handle your employees’ wages with accuracy, dependability, and professionalism.
- HR Hotline
- Verification of employment eligibility through E-Verify
- Compliant employee handbook
- Employee disciplinary support
- Guidance on employee performance management
- Salary surveys
- FMLA administration
- Leave management & consultative support
- Annual supervisory training on harassment and discrimination prevention
- Online employee/supervisory HR training
Prevent getting trapped in the regulatory maze of handbooks, forms, postings, documentation, I-9s, W-4s, employee training, written job descriptions and other government-mandated employment issues. Trust G & A Partners for your Human Resource management.
- Section 125 group medical, dental, vision, life, disability
- Voluntary benefits
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Open/new hire enrollment assistance
- Handle employee calls regarding coverage/claims
- Reconcile carrier invoices/remit payments
- 401(k)/FSA/HSA administration
- ERISA/HIPAA compliant
- COBRA administration
G & A Partners can either partner with you to select a benefit plan for your company or can relieve you of the time-consuming administrations of benefits already in place.
G & A Partners offers the critical services often found in full-service personnel departments. They offer the expertise of an accountant, a HR professional, an attorney, a risk manager, a benefits manager, and a manager of information services on staff to all their clients.