Automated Clearing House (ACH) Services
Streamline Your Money Movement with ACH Services
Automated Clearing House (ACH) services from Arvest are a dependable way to collect funds and make payments, with the speed and efficiency to support your business needs.
ACH payments are electronic payments, whether through credit transfers or direct debits, that allow users the ability to electronically transfer money from one account to another through the ACH network, reducing the risk of business parties failing to honor their obligations.
Arvest provides flexible options for originating ACH entries, along with expert staff to assist in implementation and ongoing support of your ACH program.
Automated Clearing House can assist in handling the following business transactions:
- Direct Deposit: Automatically deposit funds into an employee’s bank account. Direct deposit can also be used to disburse employee expense reimbursements, pension or annuity payments and shareholder dividends.
- Preauthorized Debits: Efficiently and electronically collect money from your customers by initiating one-time or recurring scheduled payments.
- Cash Concentration: Quickly transfers funds to your Arvest bank account from other banks or moves money from your Arvest bank account to another bank.
- Vendor Payments: Pay your obligations and include additional invoice information about the payment.
- Tax Payments: Pay federal agencies electronically.
- Same-Day ACH: Transactions are processed on the same day they are originated, thereby expediting the time in which payments are received.
Contact An Arvest Treasury Management Specialist
- Fees apply.