Deposit Checks From Your Phone
The Easiest Way to Deposit Checks
Mobile Check Deposit is convenient, secure and available now from Arvest Bank. Using an iPhone® or Android™ device, customers can deposit checks into their eligible Arvest accounts in a few simple steps.
- Launch the Arvest Go mobile banking app and log in
- Select Deposit Checks from the left side menu or select Make a Deposit from the red $ button at the bottom of the screen
- Select Account for deposit
- Enter Check Amount and select Take Check Photo
- Take a picture of the front of the check and select Continue
- Take a picture of the back of the check and select Continue
- Review Deposit and select Submit to complete your deposit
Save Yourself a Trip to the Bank:
Arvest Bank's Mobile App has been certified by J.D. Power for providing customers with "An Outstanding Mobile Banking Experience."
There is no limit for the number of deposits allowed. Standard deposit limit of $2,500 per business day and $10,000 per rolling 30 days applies.
You can deposit checks 24 hours a day. Deposit checks by 8 pm (Central Time) for funds to post to your account the same business day. Holds may apply.
Learn More About Arvest Mobile Check Deposit
J.D. Power 2021 Mobile App Certification Program recognition is based on successful completion of an audit and exceeding a customer experience benchmark through a survey of recent servicing interactions. For more information, visit jdpower.com/awards.
You must download the Arvest Go mobile banking app to use Mobile Check Deposit. Your checking account must be eligible to use Arvest Mobile Check Deposit.
Data charges may apply; consult your wireless carrier.
Mobile Check Deposit is available to eligible Arvest Bank checking or savings accounts in good standing for at least 60 days. This means the eligible account has had a monthly deposit and no returned items over the past 60 days. Certain types of Arvest Bank accounts do not qualify.
Customers who do not meet the requirements will receive a message when trying to access this service using the mobile app.