- Top Question:
- Credit Card Support
- Best Answer:
- Arvest Bank thanks you for your business. To speak with an Arvest Customer Service representative, please call (800) 356-8085.
Arvest Customer Service hours are 8 a.m.-6 p.m. Central Monday-Friday, and 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Central on Saturday.
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How do I lock my debit card?