- Top Question:
- Does it cost anything to use Popmoney?
- Best Answer:
Popmoney payments cost $.75 per transaction and are paid by the sender. It costs nothing to the recipient of a popmoney money transfer.
- What are the fees for an Arvest customer using a non-Arvest ATM?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How can I make an Arvest mortgage payment?
- How much does online BillPay cost?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Can I use my credit card to get cash from an ATM?
- Are there fees associated with using Mobile Check Deposit?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Customer Service Support
- Online Banking Support
- Credit Card Support
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?