- Top Question:
- Does it cost anything to use Popmoney?
- Best Answer:
Popmoney payments cost $.75 per transaction and are paid by the sender. It costs nothing to the recipient of a popmoney money transfer.
- How much does online BillPay cost?
- Do you have a Fee Schedule available?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- How can I make an Arvest mortgage payment?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- Are there fees associated with using Mobile Check Deposit?
- What is Apple Pay™ and how does it work?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- What are the rates available for equipment financing?
- How much do checks cost?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- What do Bear State Bank customers need to know?