- Top Question:
- How can I stop/cancel my mortgage automatic draft?
- Best Answer:
- To stop or cancel your automatic draft, sign in to your mortgage account and select payment options then automatic draft. If the request is incomplete or is not received 10 days prior to your next draft date, there may be a delay in processing the requested changes.
- If it’s less than 10 days before your next draft or if you have any questions, contact us regarding the cancellation of your current automatic draft.
- How can I block a merchant from charging my credit card?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- How do I obtain a cashier’s check or money order?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How can I change my mortgage automatic draft information?
- What is the mortgage Bi-Weekly Payment Drafting Program?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- What benefits are included with IDProtect identity theft coverage?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?