- Top Question:
- How can I stop/cancel my mortgage automatic draft?
- Best Answer:
- To stop or cancel your automatic draft, sign in to your mortgage account and select payment options then automatic draft. If the request is incomplete or is not received 10 days prior to your next draft date, there may be a delay in processing the requested changes.
- If it’s less than 10 days before your next draft or if you have any questions, contact us regarding the cancellation of your current automatic draft.
- How can I block a merchant from charging my credit card?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- How do I obtain a cashier’s check or money order?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How can I change my mortgage automatic draft information?
- What is the mortgage Bi-Weekly Payment Drafting Program?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- When will I receive my 1099 and 1098 statements?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- How do I get my account number?