- Top Question:
- Do you offer accounts for seniors?
- Best Answer:
We offer accounts for all ages. Our checking account options include a no-fee account, accounts loaded with extras and a Preferred Checking account that waives the monthly fee based on total banking relationship.
Seniors age 62 and over receive free checks with any of our checking accounts. (Shipping and handling charges still apply.)
- What account types does Arvest offer?
- Does Arvest offer a Christmas Club savings account?
- Will I be notified when my current mortgage e.Statement is available to view?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- How do I access Arvest’s 24-Hour Account Info Line?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- What do I need to open an Arvest Wealth Management account?
- Does AWM have Custodial/ Minor accounts?
- What kind of Business Accounts do you offer?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- Do you have a mortgage payment calculator?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?