- Top Question:
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- Best Answer:
We understand that sometimes customers have a need to increase their debit limits for a specific purchase or other reasons. To request temporary changes to your card limits, please contact Customer Service at (866) 952-9523 or visit your local Arvest branch.
Arvest debit cards include the following standard daily limits:
- ATM - $1,000, $600 per withdrawal
- PIN Point of Sale - $1,500
- Signature Point of Sale - $3,500
- What are my ATM withdrawal limits?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- How can I cancel or replace my existing debit cards?
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
- What are your hours?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- How can I find my Arvest Rewards points balance?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?