- Top Question:
- How can I report my Debit Card or ATM card as lost or stolen?
- Best Answer:
If your debit card, ATM card or credit card was lost or stolen, please contact us immediately at (866) 952-9523! We’ll cancel your current card and will order a new one right away.
- What do I do if my credit card was lost or stolen?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I access my account information through telephone banking?
- Does Samsung Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- Does Android Pay™ keep my Arvest debit card information more secure?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I report that I’m leaving the country?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?