Ask Arvest

Ask us questions about banking with Arvest
Example Question: What is my routing number?
Example Keyword: routing number
Top Question:
How can I report my debit card as lost or stolen?
Best Answer:

If your debit card or credit card was lost or stolen, please contact us immediately at (866) 952-9523. We’ll cancel your current debit or credit card and will order a new one right away.


Please rate this response

Click on a star to rate