- Top Question:
- How do I get help with my debit card?
- Best Answer:
NOTICE: If your Arvest debit card was declined when trying to make a purchase that requires a billing address or zip code, you now need to enter your physical address (or the zip code associated with your physical address) if it is different than your mailing address, to complete your purchase. This change is the result of an update to our card processing system; we sincerely apologize for any frustration this may cause when using your debit card for these purchases.
To get help with your Arvest debit card or ATM card for any other reason, please visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I get help with my credit card?
- How do I get help with my loan?
- How do I get help with my statements?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I remove cards in Google Pay™?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™?
- How can I make my Arvest debit or credit card my default card in Apple Pay™?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- Does Arvest Bank offer Health Savings Accounts (HSAs)?
- What types of loans does Arvest offer?
- What Overdraft Coverage options are available?