- Top Question:
- Can I make a payment to my credit card account and funds be available immediately?
- Best Answer:
Payments made by 4 p.m. CST, Monday through Friday, will update that night at midnight and be available the next business day. Payments by 5:00 p.m. CST in branch will also be applied the same way.
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I find out my credit card limit?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- What Arvest accounts can I use for payments and transfers?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?