- Top Question:
- How is my minimum payment calculated for my credit card?
- Best Answer:
Your minimum payment will be either $20.00 or 3% of the balance owed - whichever is the greater amount at the time the statement bills.
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- What are my ATM withdrawal limits?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I find out my credit card limit?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ on multiple devices?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- If I add my Arvest debit and/or credit cards to Apple Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest cards outside of Apple Pay?
- Can I use my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have a mortgage payment calculator?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic mortgage statements?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?