- Top Question:
- How is my minimum payment calculated for my credit card?
- Best Answer:
If the New Balance is less than $20.00, the minimum payment will equal the New Balance. Otherwise, to calculate your minimum payment, we start with any past due amount or over limit amount. We then add the greater of:
the billed Interest Charges, any billed late fees, plus 1% of the New Balance.
We round the amount of the minimum payment due to the nearest dollar.
- How do I raise my daily debit card limit?
- What are my ATM withdrawal limits?
- How do I make a payment to my credit card?
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- What is a pre-authorized debit card transaction?
- How do I find out my credit card balance?
- How do I apply for a credit card?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I lock my debit card?