- Top Question:
- How do I manage stop payments for my business?
- Best Answer:
You can execute a stop payment on your business account by visiting a nearby branch location or online using Arvest Cash Manager. In order to use Arvest Cash Manager, you must be registered for the service. To sign up or learn more, call (866) 952-9523 or visit a nearby location.
To use Cash Manager for a stop payment, log in and select the Stop Payments Tab. In this section, you can set up stop payments on a single check or a range of checks in real time. Once the information for the stop payment is entered in Cash Manager and the process is done.
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- How do I cancel a one-time or recurring bill payment and what happens when I cancel a bill payment?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- How do I unsubscribe from Arvest emails?
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ on multiple devices?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay™?
- If I add my Arvest debit card to Samsung Pay™, can I continue to use my plastic Arvest card outside of Samsung Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What are your hours?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is Arvest Flex Rewards™ and how does it work?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I change which accounts I can access via mobile banking?