- Top Question:
- If I change to electronic mortgage statements online, does the change take effect immediately?
- Best Answer:
If you are currently receiving paper statements, this change will take place immediately. If you are currently set up to receive coupon books, you will need to contact Customer Service at (800) 232-5524 to request a change to paper statements so that you then can enroll in mortgage e.Statements.
- How do I sign up for/view my mortgage e.Statements?
- How do I choose to receive a paper statement or an electronic statement?
- How do I view, print or save an electronic statement?
- How can I change my contact information?
- How do I contact Central Mortgage Company?
- How do I change my online banking password?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- What notifications can I receive from mobile alerts?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards™ program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?