- Top Question:
- Which of my devices work with Google Pay™?
- Best Answer:
Google Pay works with compatible Android devices that run KitKat 4.4 or later. You can see your device’s Android version number in your Settings app.
You can add the same Arvest debit cards to multiple compatible devices.
- Which of my devices work with Samsung Pay™?
- What is Google Pay™ and how does it work?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Google Pay™?
- Which of my devices work with Apple Pay™?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Samsung Pay™?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Google Pay™ on multiple devices?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Rewards™ points balance?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
- Where are your branches located?
- How do I order / reorder checks?