- Top Question:
- Which of my devices work with Android Pay™?
- Best Answer:
Android Pay works with compatible Android devices that support NFC (Near Field Communication) and HCE (Host Card Emulation) and run KitKat 4.4 or later. You can see your device’s Android version number in your Settings App.
You can add the same Arvest debit cards to multiple compatible devices.
Android and Android Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- What is Android Pay™ and how does it work?
- What are the advantages of working for Arvest Bank?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Android Pay™?
- Which of my devices work with Apple Pay™?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- Which of my devices work with Samsung Pay™?
- What if my Android device is lost or stolen? What if someone uses my lost or stolen device to make purchases?
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™ on multiple devices?
- If I replace or update my device, what happens to my Arvest debit or credit card in Apple Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?