- Top Question:
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Google Pay™?
- Best Answer:
On your compatible Android device, download the Google Pay app from Google Play to store your Arvest debit cards for use in Google Pay.
To add your Arvest debit cards to Google Pay:
- Open your phone’s Settings app and make sure NFC is turned on.
- Open the Google Pay app and follow the setup instructions.
- You may need to set up a PIN, pattern, password or fingerprint screen to lock.
- If you have multiple Google accounts in Google Pay: At the top left of the app, touch your name, then choose the account you wish to add the card to.
- At the bottom right, tap +.
- Tap Add a credit or debit card.
- Use your device’s camera to capture your Arvest debit card information or enter it manually.
- If you are asked to verify your card, choose a verification method from the list.
- Find and enter the verification code.
- If you have trouble with card verification, see Verify your Card.
After you add an Arvest debit card to Google Pay, you might see a small temporary charge on your account. It won’t affect your balance and will disappear soon, according to Google. This is Google’s way of verifying that you have entered a valid card.
You will also receive a letter from Arvest, confirming you added your card to Google Pay.
Here is what it means if you received a “Verification Required” message while adding your Arvest debit card in Google Pay.
Google provides more information here on setting up and using Google Pay on your devices.
Android and Google Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Google Pay™?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Google Pay™?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- How do I activate my debit card card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- What is Google Pay™ and how does it work?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Google Pay™, but I did not add my card in Google Pay™. What should I do?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Google Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
- Can I add the same Arvest debit cards in Google Pay™ on multiple devices?
- Which Arvest cards can I add in Google Pay™?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- What can I do with Online Banking?
- Where are your branches located?
- What checking accounts do you offer?
- How do I obtain foreign currency?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?