- Top Question:
- How can I add my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™?
- Best Answer:
To add your Arvest debit cards to Android Pay:
- Open your phone’s Settings app and make sure NFC is turned on.
- Open the Android Pay app and follow the setup instructions.
- You may need to set up a PIN, pattern, password or fingerprint screen to lock.
- If you have multiple Google accounts in Android Pay: At the top left of the app, touch your name, then choose the account you wish to add the card to.
- At the bottom right, tap +.
- Tap Add a credit or debit card.
- Use your device’s camera to capture your Arvest debit card information or enter it manually.
- If you are asked to verify your card, choose a verification method from the list.
- Find and enter the verification code.
- If you have trouble with card verification, see Verify your Card.
After you add an Arvest debit card to Android Pay, you might see a small temporary charge on your account. It won’t affect your balance and will disappear soon, according to Google. This is Googles way of verifying that you have entered a valid card.
You will also receive a letter from Arvest, confirming you added your card to Android Pay.
Here is what it means if you received a “Verification Required” message while adding your Arvest debit card in Android Pay.
Google provides more information here on setting up and using Android Pay on your devices.
Android and Android Pay are trademarks of Google Inc.
- What if I have trouble adding my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- I have more than one Arvest debit card, can I add multiple cards to Android Pay™?
- How do I get a refund for a purchase made with my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- What is a digital card number, and why is it important for purchases made in Samsung Pay™ with my Arvest debit card?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- Why should I choose Arvest bank?
- I received a letter saying I added my Arvest Debit Card in Android Pay™, but I did not add my card in Android Pay™. What should I do?
- When adding my Arvest debit card to Android Pay™ I received a “Verification Required” message, what does this mean?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- I forgot my password to my online credit card account, how do I reset it?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where can I find Arvest's current loan and line of credit rates?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?