Ask Arvest

Ask us questions about banking with Arvest
Example Question: What is my routing number?
Example Keyword: routing number
Top Question:
How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
Best Answer:

To replace your debit card or credit card, please visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523.  Your account number will not change when you order a replacement debit card. A replacement fee of $7.50 may apply.


Please rate this response

Click on a star to rate