- Top Question:
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- Best Answer:
To replace your debit card or credit card, please visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523. Your account number will not change when you order a replacement debit card.
A replacement fee of $7.50 may apply.
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- Why is my card not working?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I know if I have a legacy Arvest credit card?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How do I lock my debit card?