- Top Question:
- How can I request a replacement for an existing debit card?
- Best Answer:
To replace your debit card, please visit a nearby branch location or call Customer Service at (866) 952-9523. Your account number will not change when you order a replacement debit card.
A replacement fee of $7.50 may apply.
- How do I get a replacement card if mine has expired?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- Why is my card not working?
- How do I activate my debit card?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- Can chip-enabled debit cards still be used at merchants who are not chip-enabled?
- What is a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I use a chip-enabled debit card?
- What are my debit card artwork options?
- How can I report my debit card card as lost or stolen?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I log in to Arvest Online Banking with BlueIQ?
- Where can I find information about COVID-19 resources or financial assistance programs?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I lock my debit card?
- How do I transfer money between my accounts?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can I set up automatic payments to my personal credit card account?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I add an online account?
- Where can I find Arvest's current Certificate of Deposit (CD) or Individual Retirement Account (IRA) rates?