- Top Question:
- How do I obtain a cashier’s check or money order?
- Best Answer:
Cashier’s Checks and Money Orders are issued at all Arvest bank branches and are available to Arvest account holders. Both must be funded by cash or verified funds. The cost per Cashier’s Check is $8 and Money Orders cost $3 each. Discounts may apply for customers with certain Arvest accounts.
- How do I get my account balance?
- How can I view a check online, or order a copy of a check or deposit?
- What is the status of my check order?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- When will my full deposit be available?
- How do I order a chip-enabled debit card?
- How do I deposit a check?
- What is the mortgage Bi-Weekly Payment Drafting Program?
- How can I change my mortgage automatic draft information?
- What are the different ways I can search for transactions?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- Online Banking Support
- Customer Service Support
- Credit Card Support
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Where are your branches located?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What if I forgot my Login ID?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?