- Top Question:
- When are money market or savings statements mailed?
- Best Answer:
Statements are typically mailed every 30 - 90 days (depending on account type). The statement date (statement cut-off date) is typically determined by the day of the month on which your account was originally opened.
For additional information about your statements, please call (866) 952-9523 or visit your local Arvest branch.
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- What is a Money Market account?
- How do I contact Customer Service?
- What investment services does Arvest Wealth Management offer?
- How do I dispute a transaction?
- What is an Arvest Spending card?
- Where can I find Arvest's current deposit account rates?
- When are end of year statements sent out on mortgage loans?
- How can I move money to or from my Arvest Wealth Management account?
- What if I want to receive mortgage e.Statements for one loan, but keep my coupons for another loan?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- What is Arvest Go™ and how does it work?
- Where can I find Arvest's current mortgage rates?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- When will my full deposit be available?