- Top Question:
- How do I cancel my Popmoney service?
- Best Answer:
To cancel your service, visit the “Service Setup” area inside Arvest Bill Pay and select the cancel option. Please note: Cancellation is not necessary; you will only be billed in the event you make a payment.
After cancelling your service:
- All pending payments are cancelled.
- You have no access to your payment history (download is available prior to cancelling).
- If you decide to use Popmoney in the future, you will be required to sign up for the service again.
- How do I transfer money to another individual or make a person to person payment at Arvest Bank?
- What if the ATM does not return my card or I leave my card in the ATM?
- How do I cancel my Route 66 Auto Service Contract?
- Who do I contact for help with my IDProtect identity theft coverage?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- How do I remove cards in Android Pay™?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- How do I get help with my accounts?
- How do I unsubscribe from Arvest emails?
- How do I change my Overdraft Coverage?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What are your Holiday Hours?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I make a loan payment?
- What are your hours?
- How do I order / reorder checks?
- Is there a minimum balance required for my account?
- How do I activate my debit card or ATM card?
- Can I make a payment to my credit card account and funds be available immediately?