- Top Question:
- How do I cancel a one-time or recurring bill payment and what happens when I cancel a bill payment?
- Best Answer:
You have control and can stop any one-time bill payment or recurring bill payment by canceling the payment from the BillPay & Transfers Schedule page inside Online Banking with BlueIQ. Simply select the Payment and then the Delete This Occurrence button. To delete the recurring bill payment, select the Delete Series button.
There is no charge for canceling or editing a Schedule Payment. Once the Service has begun processing a payment, it cannot be cancelled or edited, therefore a stop payment request must be submitted.
- How do I enroll in and use Arvest BillPay?
- How do I change or cancel a future transfer or recurring transfer?
- How can I perform a stop payment?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Samsung Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- Can I use my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- Can I use my Arvest debit and/or credit cards in Apple Pay™ for recurring payments, subscriptions or bills?
- How can I stop/cancel my mortgage automatic draft?
- I am receiving notifications on my device for my Arvest debit card in Android Pay™; what are these notifications, and how can I turn them off?
- How do I cancel receiving mortgage e.Statements?
- What is Online Banking with BlueIQ?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I log in to Online Banking with BlueIQ™?
- How do I sign up for Arvest Flex Rewards™?
- Does Arvest offer gift cards?
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How do I enroll in Mobile Banking?
- How do I perform a wire transfer?
- What savings accounts do you offer?
- Can you tell me about Arvest debit cards and my options for debit card artwork?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards™ points?