- Top Question:
- What do I need to apply for an SBA loan?
- Best Answer:
The basic documentation needed to apply for a business loan includes:
- Government issued identification
- Completed small business loan application
- Last 3 years complete personal tax returns
- Last 3 years complete business tax returns
- Last 3 years and YTD profit & loss statements
- Last 3 years and YTD balance sheets
- Current (Less than 90 days old) Owner’s complete personal financial statement
- Business Plan (Preferred but not required)
Please contact your local business banker or call (866) 952-9523 for more information on specific documentation needed for your loan.
- How do I open an account or apply for a loan?
- How can I get a business loan?
- What do I need to apply for a business loan?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- What do I need to open an Arvest Wealth Management account?
- How do I get pre-qualified for a personal loan?
- I stopped receiving paper bills, and now I want to have them mailed to me again. How do I do that?
- How much does it cost to apply for a loan?
- Does Arvest offer SBA Lending services?
- How do I get a student loan?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?
- What do I do if I forgot my PIN?