- Top Question:
- How can I change my mortgage automatic draft information?
- Best Answer:
To make changes to your automatic draft information:
- Sign in to your mortgage account
- Select payment options
- Then automatic draft
If the request is incomplete or is not received 10 days prior to your next draft date, this may result in a delay in making the requested changes in time for your next draft. If you have any questions, contact us regarding your current automatic draft information at (800) 232-5524.
- How can I stop/cancel my mortgage automatic draft?
- How can I access my mortgage details?
- How can I change my contact information?
- How do I obtain a cashier’s check or money order?
- What mortgages do you offer?
- What is the mortgage Bi-Weekly Payment Drafting Program?
- How do I lock in a mortgage rate?
- How do I get a new coupon book if my mortgage payment has changed?
- What is the Transit Routing Number?
- How do I view, manage, or update my Arvest debit cards in Samsung Pay?
Most Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I set up automatic payments to my credit card account?
- What is the Arvest Home4Me app?
- Do you have online calculators and tools?
- How do I check my Arvest Flex Reward points balance?
- How can I get information on the Arvest Flex Rewards program?
- How will I earn Arvest Flex Rewards points?
- How do I qualify for a mortgage?
- How can I sign up for electronic Arvest Bank – Mortgage Division mortgage statements?
- When are my payments considered late?
- Why would my monthly mortgage payment change?